Some of the services and programs present at many Ideal Option locations are as follows:
- On-site counseling, which includes Contingency Management, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, Individual Counseling and Group Counseling. This therapy is provided by on-site Licensed Chemical Dependency Professionals and Master Level Social Workers.
- On-site Retention Team who maintains close contact with each patient to ensure they are receiving the medical and psychosocial services they need.
- Law enforcement partnership program where individuals struggling with addiction are brought directly to treatment instead of jail.
- Correctional facility partnership where individuals with addiction are provided education in the jail and transported to treatment upon release.
- At some of our locations, we have partnerships with other specialized behavioral health agencies who provide on-site psychosocial services and counseling.